Looking back at 10th green, St. George’s Golf and Country Club
Looking back at 10th green with clubhouse in background, St. George's Golf and Country Club - Toronto Canada. Originally called The Royal York Golf Club, the name was changed in 1946 to St. George’s Golf and Country Club. A private member course, St. George’s GCC is consistently positioned at the very top of all the major golf course magazine world ranking lists. Designed in 1929 by the famous Canadian golf architect Stanley Thompson the course has been home to the Canadian Open several times.